• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    What a week!

    So the last week of any of my classes is hard but the management and leadership class this past session was extremely hard for me. Guess I just don't like being in charge. Well, I finally got done around 11 pm last night, if I'm lucky I'll pull a B in that class. In biology I should get an A unless I completely messed up this week's assignments, but I've always been good at science so I'm not worried (Especially since the instructor let me resubmit when I realized I miss read a question and so my original answer was way off base.). As for you my scrap-a-holics I have to say I was very mad on Friday. I took a little break from my homework, for sanity purposes, and was making you a template for a Friday freebie, when the power went away for about 8 seconds. You know just long enough that the computer shut off and all the clocks need to be reset. Well of course I didn't save so I lost my almost complete template. I was so mad! Yes I know I should save along the way and I do on most projects but not templates, don't ask me why. I'm sure there was some way I could have retrieved an autosave version but I have no clue how. I'll try to recreate it for you this week when I have a moment. Ok, I'm going to go relax for a few minutes before I have to go get Emma. I'll be back tomorrow I think with a lovely new list and hopefully that template.

    Hugs to everyone!
    And a very special Happy Birthday to my Mom! She's turned 39...again, today.
    Love you mommy!
    download Mom B-day frames
    (Had to flip the frame for photo, I love this one!)

    "I thought I told you NO EVOLUTION allowed at this pool!" art by Matt Reid.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "What a week!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM, August 25, 2008) : 

    Amers - Your Mom might make you go stand in the corner for putting that photo out there for everyone to see. Mom is only 39 years old plus a few odd months. No, wait, 300 months is an even number, isn't it.

    I gave your mother such a birthday present, I drove her up to Santa Rosa for her allergy shots. And then being such a big sport, I bought her breakfast before she headed off to the pool to teach the water exercise class.

    Lots of Love to you and the family.

    Daddoo

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (4:10 PM, August 25, 2008) : 

    I know just how frustrated you were with the power outage, don't feel bad. We had one a while back and I totally lost it.
    Happy Birthday to your mom.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:03 PM, August 25, 2008) : 

    happy birfday to MUDDER... Well gosh, you must barely be old enough to write, never mind blog, being your mom is 39? Or would that make you be a nasty teenager all over again? buahahaha -

    truly, praying for you for your studies Amers. Sooner you're done, sooner you can come back and play wifs me!

    hugs to Em

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 PM, August 25, 2008) : 

    LOvely frame! Happy birthday to your mom!

    Oh, something similar happened to my layout yesterday, only it was just my PSP that crashed. Sad thing is, I was almost done and had not saved anything at all! I had to start from scratch again :S

     

    post a comment