• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Fancy-Fancy!

    Oh I'm so excited! Between watching the Olympics and my new kit, lots of fun stuff to talk about! Between Dara Torres and Michael Phelps in swimming I'm just loving it so far! But now let's look at my fabulous new kit because I'm so excited!

    Fancy-Fancy, my newest kit in the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe, was inspired by my darling daughter's favorite new book. It's filled with all things girly and fancy. Perfect for scrapping a day of dress up fun, a princess party or just capturing the inner diva in us all. It's on sale all day Monday (8/11) for 20% off so go take a peek because it's jam packed. Here are the Fancy-Fancy previews for you, full kit:
    Just the papers:
    The elements:
    And because I love you all here is an add-on for you to enjoy:
    Download Fancy-Fancy add-on

    And if you pop over to the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe blog a bit later today there should be a coordinating word art for you to grab.
    And if you are part of my Newsletter/Yahoo group then you can also get this great add-on alpha!
    I hope you all love it as much as I do! If you want to see it in action I posted a LO with it in Friday's post so scroll down.

    I'm off to bed here soon so I don't have a list for you...yet. Don't know how much I'll be on this week as both classes have the group project this week, yes fun I know.

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "Fancy-Fancy!"

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (10:29 AM, August 11, 2008) : 

    Thank you for the Fancy Fancy freebie!:)

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (4:47 PM, August 12, 2008) : 

    TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger cindiaskew said ... (10:09 PM, August 12, 2008) : 

    love your fancy. love your colors tyfs

     

    post a comment