• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, August 08, 2008

    Happy Friday!

    Well it's been a fun week here at our house. Emma had a blast at Y-Camp this week. It was animal mania and she got to ride a horse! (She also pet a snake but we'll forgive her that one.)
    We had Emma's orientation for preschool today but since she was there last year and all summer it was old hat for her- LOL! She starts back on Tuesday so I've got a little back to school goodie for you all. It was a mini kit for the quote challenge last year at DBD, so make sure you don't already have it, but it's got a cute Jumpstart in it too. Enjoy!
    download Class Act mini

    Oh and I'm so excited! I just turned in my new kit, Fancy-Fancy! I can't wait for it to hit the shop on Monday! I'll also have an add-on for you all here on the blog, a coordinating word art on the Sophia Shoppe log and something extra special for those of you in my yahoo group/newsletter! It'll be 20% off Monday only so make sure you swing by to check it out. But here's a sneak peek, I made a LO of Emma using the kit:
    (I'm not quite done with the LO yet I think. I need to go back and add some shadows and journaling but it's still very Fancy!)
    Credits: Fancy-Fancy by Adrianna Lunette

    Here's today's tips for you!
    Kim B. has a gorgeous QP from her Just because kit.
    Barb has another cool flower on her blog.
    Badcandy has a Chic new sampler.
    Dale Ann has a set of Boy Crazy QPs
    Lindsay Jane made a neat set of scalloped Journal Borders.
    Scrap Matters has a gorgeous and simple template up.
    Princess Pam has more ABC kit for you.
    Jen has a fabulous QP from her collab kit Lil Birdie.
    Darcy has a font for you.
    Mel has a cute Monkey Beach Party mini up for grabs.
    DigiMom has a sweet Summer Blues mini on her blog.
    Bonnie has a CU overlay up for grabs.
    Please remember to leave some love for these hard working and generous designers!

    Happy Scrapping Y'all, and I'll see you back here on Monday.
    (It'll probably be late afternoon since hubby is off and Emma has no school.)

    Comments on "Happy Friday!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 PM, August 08, 2008) : 

    Princess Emma looks adorable on the horse! Glad she had a great time at the Y Camp, Brady always loved the Y Camps he went to. Glad to hear you are going to have a little extra "me" time soon!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (7:46 PM, August 10, 2008) : 

    No longer a pedestrian,
    we now have, Lil Emma the equestrian,
    Perched pricess-like on her gentle steed,
    Oh, indeed!

    Every little girl,
    Wants a horse they can command,
    For practice for a future husband,
    Who will be her 'ranch hand'

    haha, I can remember as a girl too - feeling so powerful that I could make this BIG animal respond to all my requests...

    GREAT pics Amers!

    I love your Emma layout - specially like her little glitter head.

    Your kit looks AWESOME and I'm itchin to get at it!

    will chat at you soon!

    hugs,
    Barb

     

    post a comment