• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, July 23, 2008

    Hello my name is...

    ...Crazy. That's right my name is Crazy. As in crazy busy. I have these new classes this week and they are crazy hard so far and I have some scrap stuff I need to just finish to go into the shop already. I'm also slated to work on some collab stuff next month so I need to get them done and out of the way. Shew, I feel like the candle is lit at both ends. Then there's the Emster and hubby to deal with too. And I have some church committee meetings this week and next that weren't on my calendar. So if I slack this week on the blog I hope you'll all forgive me. I'm glad you all liked the baseball template! And hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Emma is doing fabulously at swimming BTW, she has all her little friends from school and church in her class this session and they're having so much fun. If I get the photos uploaded I'll show you some on Friday. I'll hopefully catch you all soon!

    Kimberly has a nice add-on for her Green Goddess kit.
    Krista has a Fabulous kit on her blog!!!
    Princess Pam has added lots more to her ABC kits! (Hi Pam!)
    Chriscrap has an adorable kit called Bon Voyage for you.
    Yin has a gorgeous template up for grabs.
    Kim B. has a Whoa Baby mini kit on her blog and asks you to leave some love for Jazzy!
    Two cool CU overlays HERE. (Can't find the name, my French is rusty.)
    Nathy made Gabs this killer mini for her b-day, so fun!
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Hello my name is..."

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:55 PM, July 23, 2008) : 

    I keeps an eye out for ya... I know, makes me look pretty funny w/ only one eye...

    I miss ya, Miss.

    hugses,
    Barbs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM, July 24, 2008) : 

    I always knew you were crazy lol! I don't think I want to trade places with you right now! Hope you are feeling better :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:23 AM, July 25, 2008) : 

    Hello :)

    Thanks to refer my CU overlays!

    And my name is Alnimema ;)

    Thanks again! Your blog is nice :)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:59 PM, July 25, 2008) : 

    Um your name is.... ???

    Um gee, I USED to know this gal... Amy I think it was.. ??

    haha, nah, I remember, love and MISS you VERY much.

    hugses,
    Barb

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (12:49 PM, July 26, 2008) : 

    Hey Amers- sending a HELLO and a *my second name is CRAZY* at the moment-LOL
    Take it easy girl and find some YOU time-
    Sending hugs
    ME

     

    post a comment