• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, July 28, 2008

    A little Fun for you!

    Today (Well Sunday since it's technically Monday now.) is my Daddoo's birthday. So in honor of the big guy I'm giving out my Fun mini kit. You may have seen it in the DBD shop for a whole week last fall as part of their MMM so check your files before you grab it. I would have been on sooner but I just got done with my homework and uploaded it to school. (Well technically I still have to finish one assignment but it's not due until tomorrow, so I'll get it done I'm sure...I hope.)

    So join me in wishing Emma's favorite Pawpaw a very happy, if stightly belated, birthday!
    Also I wanted to mention 2 wonderful books that have been read at our house lately. First is a wonderful historical romance written by first time author Joanna Waugh called Blind Fortune. Oh I couldn't stop reading this baby! And Joanna was so evil, she kept emailing me excerpts for me to read before it came out this past Friday. Check it out:
    Next is a book that Emma has been having me read over, and over, and over again. If you have a little girl I'm sure you've heard of and probably read Fancy Nancy.
    (Or as Emma calls it, Fancy Fancy.)
    Emma just loves her! There's even a little game on their site where she loves to chase and catch the butterflies, so cute.
    But my favorite part is on the days she decides she has to dress up before she can read the book.
    (If you've seen the photos of her running around the house naked, well in panties, you'll know why this is wonderful!)
    Credits:
    Flergs Easter freebie- Sunshine Sweets and Crumpled Butterflies pack
    Font- Chopin Script

    And here's my little gifty in celebration of Daddoo, just for Fun!
    download Fun
    (Leave a birthday wish for my Daddoo please!)

    I hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful birthday for my daddy!
    Happy Scrapping y'all!
    P.S. Dadoo, I found the envelope now I don't know where she put the card. She's a magician, I'm telling you!

    Comments on "A little Fun for you!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:12 AM, July 28, 2008) : 

    The Emma hat! Look, it's the fancy hat I knitted for my *sister* that my *niece* took control of! It's still a lovely hat 18+ months later.

    And sorry to hear that schoolwork is taking so long to get complete right now, but it does happen after the cake classes are over, doncha know!

    Happy Monday!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 AM, July 28, 2008) : 

    You've been tagged!
    Check out the rules on my site:
    http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (3:38 PM, July 28, 2008) : 

    Happy Birthday Amy's Daddoo :-)) I hope you had a very special day with all your family and friends around to celebrate you.

     

    Blogger ccynden said ... (9:07 PM, July 28, 2008) : 

    Happy birthday Daddoo hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you for the fun mini kit.

     

    Blogger Nani said ... (10:53 AM, July 29, 2008) : 

    Happy birthday to your Daddoo from one July Leo to another!

    I love the freebie, thanks! (Stop by my blog to pick up my birthday celebration freebie too!) :)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:50 AM, July 29, 2008) : 

    Happy Birthday Dadoo,
    Special wishes FOR YOU,
    may you get loads of gifties,
    and may they all be nifty,
    As the sweet kit Amy made you.

    Celebrate your day in style, and thank you for having our Amy - your prezzie to us out here, right? haha.

    Barbs

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:41 PM, July 29, 2008) : 

    DADDOO- wishing you a WONDERFUL BELATED BDAY!! And man- you are really looking good at 39 ( hee hee).
    Hope the family spoil you at least this week seeing you were at a swim meet on your BDAY!
    Amers- Emma looks tooooo CUTE in that get up!
    Thanks for the pop in and for the HI- get some rest too girl!
    Loves ya
    ME

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:33 PM, July 30, 2008) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    I want to first wish your Dadoo a Happy Belated Bday..before it gets any later.:)Hope he had a wonderful day!
    Thank you soo much for sharing your wonderful kit too.!
    Emma looks sooo cute all dressed up to read her "Fancy Fancy" book.I bet my grand daughters would love it too! They love playing dress up.:) Thanks for the info!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Mrs. N said ... (2:07 AM, August 01, 2008) : 

    I hope your Daddoo has a wonderful birthday. will you be able to share it with him?

    Btw, Ami Collofello at Pixel Gypsy Designs is offering a few freebie kits. I'm sure she'd be honored if you'd mention them on your next freebie listing blog post. They are all located at http://tinyurl.com/6cn4pk

    Take care, and good luck on that homework!

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (11:31 AM, August 04, 2008) : 

    Belated happy birthday to your Daddoo! Lucky us we get to receive a present. hehe.

    That Emma sure makes a cutie Fancy Fancy! I better checkout the children's section for that book :)

     

    post a comment