• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 22, 2008

    Final Rock-a-bye Baby and the fair!

    Hope you are all having a lovely time now that it's a new season. We went to the county fair this weekend. Emma had a blast, I of course forgot my camera so I'll have to wait for the other two moms to give them to me. Emma hurt her ear on the giant slide, she was tall enough to go down by herself and did very well until that last time. I think it's because she was getting grumpy and tired, we'd been there for 3 hours. So now her poor abused ear has a pretty bruise on it from bumping against the slide, but she was fine after a few minutes of crying to go on more rides. Fairs are so expensive now days. We got the wrist bands for the kids, they were $20, because tickets were $1 each and most rides were 3-4 tickets for our kids. Emma went down the big slide like 8 times and thru the fun house at least 12 times, that would have been very expensive. Sigh, maybe I'm just getting old. Emma had a blast, I may have to look and see which of the theme parks has rides she can go on here soon, although we're still looking into Disney next fall.

    Here's the last installment of Rock-a-bye Baby. I had fun making it but my creative juice crashed. There are some dirty blond babies in this set because that was requested. I'll be packaging up the extras and giving them to my newsletter readers here in the next day or two, so keep an eye out for that email.
    Sorry, this is no longer available.
    (Should be in the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe soon!)

    I have another couple of kits in the works but everything takes forever with all I have going on. Never fear, I'm sure I'll get them done sometime... I hope. Ok, I'm off because I got sunburned at the fair and so I'm all tight and tired. (Yes mom, I wore sunscreen but hadn't anticipated being ther for 4 hours so I sweat it all off.)

    Barb has some lovely QPs for her new Fall Frolic kit.
    Kim B. has a list of goodies made by her CT with her wonderful CU grab bag bundle.
    (Serriously if you design check out the bundle, wonderful stuff for cheap!)
    Dielle Designs has a fabulous set of Second Star To The Right Word Art.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Final Rock-a-bye Baby and the fair!"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (8:48 PM, September 23, 2008) : 

    It sounds like you had fun. I love fairs. They all seemed to be on after we came home!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:44 AM, September 24, 2008) : 

    Hi My friend!

    Sounds like the fair was a nice place to be - kind of sets the season, no? Sorry to hear Emma hurt her ear, though. Perhaps not having your camera gave you more time to just enjoy and relax. I hope your friends photos turn out.

    Geesh, fairs were expensive when our girls were kids and that was like 20 yrs ago {holey I'm getting OLD, haha!} They are astronomical now.

    Thank you for your precious freebie.

    I keep LOOKING for you on chat but I know you're busy. One day it'll happen.

    I must run, going to town with the in-laws in one hour. I'll be back.

    Love yer Chikie~!

    Barbs

     

    post a comment