• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 08, 2008

    More Rock-a-bye!

    Okay, so I thought I'd have posted more of this kit before now but for some reason everything took longer than I thought this weekend. To illustrate my point my homework is due at midnight central on Sunday evenings, that's 1 am Monday for me. Usually I have the last of it in around late afternoon Sunday if I didn't get it in Saturday night. Last night I submitted my last piece of homework at 12:58.26am. Whew, talk about close. That was just the story of the latter half of my week, blucky.
    Because of that I had lots of the Rock-a-bye Baby kit half done but not enough to give you more. However, this morning I completed 2 more installments of the kit... but you'll have to wait for part 3. Wahahahaha! I'm so evil! Anyway here's part 2 of Rock-a-bye Baby: the blocks, for you all to enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.
    (Should be in the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe soon!)

    And here's how you use these nifty wrap frames. I made them to fit atop a square 6x6 inch (@ 300 dpi) photo, but you can resize smaller if needed. This is actually one without a charm (Can you say part 3?) that I recolored to match my Emma's hopscotch photo.
    Cute right? Well, I think they're fabulous anyway. They'll look cute with a tag slipped underneath the bow too, I just haven't given you the tags yet- LOL!
    Now if you have any requests for this kit feel free to shout them out, as it's a work in progress I can probably figure a way to fit them in. Someone already asked for footprints, I hadn't thought of that but I can make it work so they'll be coming here sometime in the future. Okay I'm off to grab Emma from pre-school, enjoy!

    Happy Scrapping!
    P.S. Mrs. Miles has a neat Corragated Cardboard alpha on her blog!

    Comments on "More Rock-a-bye!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM, September 08, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers - Got your E-Mails about the trip out to see us. Glad that you got your college work done in time. It finally cooled off last night. There is still high fog outside and it is still only 61 on the front porch.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (3:38 PM, September 08, 2008) : 

    AWW she looks tooo cute! LOVE the kit girl- and WOOOHOO on getting the stuff done-lol
    Sending loves
    me

     

    Blogger JillSF said ... (5:33 PM, September 08, 2008) : 

    Love the frame on your lovely picture. Would love getting it!! Thanks

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:45 PM, September 08, 2008) : 

    Hay, *tap tap* Amy, you IN THERE??? I keep LOOKING for ya... missin ya. whiney baby me.

    Beauteeful goodies, as per usual for you...

    hugses.

    Barb

     

    Blogger jenjenjasp said ... (8:45 PM, September 09, 2008) : 

    awwwwww...so very very cute! Thank you! Just found your blog, I know...my head is out of it. hahaha. you are probably one of the more "famous" scrapping blogs.

    Or refound it.

     

    post a comment