• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    Going insane and a belated b-day pressent

    So I'm officially going insane. You all repeatedly have said you don't know where I find the time, well I just ran out of it. The past week has been just one thing after the other. A jam packed schedule where EVERYTHING is taking longer than expected. Schoolwork, scrapping, making dinner, Emma going to bed or getting ready for school; it's all just taking forever it seems. Sigh. Luckily there's only 2 weeks left of both this class session and until Emma's school's Fall carnival thingy. That bad bay has become public enemy #1. I don't understand some of these people. The ones in charge are disorganized and lax, while the helpers are OCD and don;t believe me where I tell them I've taken care of something so we end up doubling up on stuff... annoying.
    Oh well, I'll just slowly go insane.

    The next installment of Rock-a-bye Baby is taking longer than expected. It's the requested footprints segment and I love the handful of elements I made but I'm not happy with the papers so you all are just going to have to wait for those until I get them right. Sorry, but I won't give you crap so I need to keep working on them. Luckily I had an idea this morning on how to fix them I just now need to find the time and with hubby off the next 2 days what computer time I get will probably be spent on school work. Again, sigh.

    You may or may not have known but yesterday was Mrs. Miles' 50th birthday! I love this woman to pieces and want to be like her when I grow up, she's so fun and giving, a great wife and friend. I love you Barb! So while I'm a day late, you should all be used to that by now, I made her an adorable little pressie and I'm going to share it with all of you as well. So here's my b-day gift to Mrs. Miles!
    (Oh, the actual frame doesn't have any words on the tag. Just in case you wondered.)
    download Barb's Birthday frame
    *Don't forget to swing by and wish Barb(Mrs. Miles) a belated happy birthday if you haven't done so yet!

    Kim B. also made Barb a very cute mini kit for her birthday, so go grab it!

    And here's a shot of Emma playing dress up to make you all giggle!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. Did you notice my new little goodie in the right sidebar? I did a report for school last week on the American Red Cross and so I added a blog link to them. Such a wonderful organization and worthy cause.

    Comments on "Going insane and a belated b-day pressent"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 PM, September 16, 2008) : 

    Amers - You put the link up yesterday about the Red Cross and I donated my 60th pint of blood to the Redwood Blood Bank yesterday. We will hope that things go better for you the next few days.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger Mumure said ... (6:43 AM, September 17, 2008) : 

    merci beaucoup :))

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (3:55 PM, September 17, 2008) : 

    OOOh YUMMY- that frame looks good enough to eat-LOL
    Sheee's Amers- get yourself a holiday girl- you going to crack under it all. Or at least give yourself some YOU time a little a day ;-)
    Yeah _ i know- big mouth here- hahahahahaha.
    HUGS
    me

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (8:30 PM, September 17, 2008) : 

    KNOWING how busy you are - I'm speechless you somehow found time to make me a lil birfday somefing. I LOVE it. You and Kim prove that old adage:

    If you want something done, ask a BUSY person. Ok, whats your secret? Making a book bout it? I'll buy ! LOL

    I love ya, chika! I'm lifting you in prayer that you manage all your stuffs!!

    Love,
    Barb

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:03 PM, September 18, 2008) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Just stopped in to see what's new.Thank you so much for sharing your gift to Barb.How sweet! I love it!
    About going insane..I have heard..if you ever do..you won't know it!LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (7:04 PM, September 18, 2008) : 

    Great photo :-)
    Emma sure is growing up fast.

     

    post a comment