• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, September 11, 2008

    Whew! Hard work!

    So this week has been FILLED with stuff for Emma's school. Our Fall Carnival is at the end of the month (Early I know.) and as a grade parent that means I'm in charge of a bunch of stuff- blah! So I had a PTA meeting this week and organizing with the other preschool grade parents to work our game booth, get prizes, etc. Lots of fun.

    I has an interesting comment on Monday's entry about my blog. This here blog will be 2 years old next month. Some of you may have followed it's progress where I was giving out practically a new freebie a day because my mind was bursting with ideas and I was learning my PSP program. Then came my list of freebie tips which I never have time for anymore, I miss freebie hunting... it's fun! I remember when Ikea Goddess used to make wonderful goodies rather than making her neat-o list, we should bug her to make more again. And when I had over 1000 people a day cruise through my blog to grab goodies or be pointed to more. Sigh. Now I barely have time to blog anymore and I miss it, but am glad to be designing and working on my degree so I can't really complain too much. There's my little stroll down memory lane. It did remind me I need to make a blog-iversary gift for you all next month. Any requests? I haven't done templates for awhile, would you all like one of those, or maybe a few?

    So anyway I'm just popping in to give you the next installment of Rock-a-bye Baby for you all. Next set should be tags and footprints... I think. I need to get my homework for the week done before I work on this some more. Three stroller papers (pink, blue and green/yellow), with matching stickers and the un-charmed wrap frames. Enjoy!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.
    (Should be in the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe soon!)

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. Kim B. has a fabulous new kit called Spring Passion out and there's a sampler and an add-on along with other related goodies on her blog for you, just scroll down!
    Misty has a set of Grungy Months word art.
    Valinda has a neat QP and a paper pack on her blog.
    Derek M. has brought back Google Eye for everyone to get in the Halloween spirit!

    Comments on "Whew! Hard work!"

     

    Blogger jenjenjasp said ... (1:27 AM, September 12, 2008) : 

    thanks amy! cute cute cute....


    love you hair do there. hahaha...on your avatar.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (11:53 AM, September 12, 2008) : 

    AWW girl we miss ya lists too- but just MISS YA MORE!!
    Love the prams- man those are just tooo cute!
    Hope you have a AWESOME weekend girl-
    Hugs
    Me

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (6:33 AM, September 15, 2008) : 

    Hey girl- just a little note to remind you of Barbs Bday today ;-)
    MWAH

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 AM, September 15, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy,
    Good stuff today. I have a freebie on my blog too if you would be kind enough to feature it. http://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/
    Thanks!
    Lindsay

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (4:52 PM, September 15, 2008) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Thank you sooo much for the trip down memory lane.:)I remember when I use to get a visit from you once in a while too back then.LOL I know you have become sooo busy.:)
    Thank you so much for listing me on your freebie list too.:) How sweet!
    Emma looks soo cute playing hop scotch in her bow frame.:)She is growing up soo fast too.!!
    I love your rock-a-bye kit.I missed #2 dwnld.Bummers!:(
    Have a wonderful rest of the day.Don't over do..you sound like you might end up running into yourself if you don't slow down some.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment