• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, September 04, 2008

    Rock-a-bye Baby

    My best friend back in Cali just had a new baby boy a couple of weeks ago. I just got the first photos and he's gorgeous! So as a tribute to Baby Ben I'm making a new kit. Don't know how big it'll be just yet, depends on when my inspiration runs out I suppose. Here's the first part, 3 papers and 12 babies. The babies are mostly the same I just made them boy or girl and changed their skin tone and diaper color, they're big too so you can size them as needed. Hope you like it and make sure you check back for more installments.
    Sorry, this is no longer available.
    (Will be in the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe soon!)

    Oh and before I forget they are now doing a Free with any purchase over at Sophia's. Make sure you swing by each month to see what lovely goodies you can get! This month is a cute Barnyard Paper Pals by Sophia herself!! And don't forget to take a peek in my Adriana Lunette shop while you're there.

    Happy Scrapping I'm off to do homework!

    Comments on "Rock-a-bye Baby"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 PM, September 04, 2008) : 

    Glad to see you go onto the 'puter again. Keep cracking those books.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:53 PM, September 04, 2008) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    Just stopped in to see what's new and adopted your babies.:) Thank you so much for sharing:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM, September 05, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much these babies are adorable and I can't wait to get the rest,very cute!

     

    Blogger JillSF said ... (8:32 AM, September 05, 2008) : 

    Thanks for these cute babies - I look forward to whatever elese you add to Rockabye Baby.

     

    Blogger LourdesM said ... (9:06 AM, September 05, 2008) : 

    Oh this is just toooo cute. I love the babies. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see what you add to it.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:58 PM, September 05, 2008) : 

    Love the babies. Hope you don't mind a suggestion. I have been looking for a baby footprint that I can use. I have a couple of pages I want to use one on. If that fits in with your kit I would really appreciate it. You're amazing! Hope you stay caught up with the homework.

     

    Blogger KristiYaYa said ... (5:54 AM, September 06, 2008) : 

    Thank's so much Amy! My very first grandchild is on HIS way and I'm so excited. This will be so fun to play with! Woooo Hoooo!

     

    post a comment