• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    Jumpstart Blog No. 29

    Welcome to Tuesday! I had a wonderful day yesterday! The class that stressed me out so much this last month,Management, I got a B in so that's good. My other class, Biology, isn't graded yet but even if I hadn't done last week's work I have a C overall, so any grade/points I get will just bring the score up, I'm not worried.
    And I finally had time to read my favorite author pal, Shelley's new romance novel 'Assassin'! It's the 4th book in her Middle March shifter series, it was awesome work! And the 5th book, 'Cat and Mouse', comes out beginning of Oct, I can't wait!
    Check out all of Shelley's books HERE.

    I finally made another LO using my fabulous new kit Fancy-Fancy! This was Emma's Princess Party Playdate she had earlier this spring! So much fun!
    Credits:
    Ribbon: Wound and Bound 3 by Kim B.
    Kit: Fancy-Fancy by Adriana Lunette (aka-Me)
    Template: Jumpstarts blog No. 29 by Amy W.


    Yep here's that template I was talking about, Jumpstarts blog No. 29. It's not exactly the same, in fact I think it's better this time. I made it to look like a comic book, but you could easily take out the thought/word bubbles and use it as a funky angle LO, with massive room for to journal in the center.
    download Jumpstart blog No. 29

    I still haven't made up a list but I do know of a few goodies I saw when cruising all my friends's blogs today!
    Barb has 1 of 6 bragbook QPs but if you scroll down a neat collection of CU doodles.
    Misty has an adorable Word Art frame about boys.
    Carrie has a Spontaneous Delight kit for you, gorgeous!
    Jill has a sampler of her kit Wild Thing.
    Farheen has an add-on for her Pristine kit on her blog.
    Princess Pam is upto the letter R in her ABC kits! Pam you are so cool!
    Remember to leave them a little love!

    Happy Scrapping y'all!

    P.S. I forgot to mention that the Peridot jewel from yesterday's b-day frame was from Manu's CU Gemstone Factory. Thanks Manu!

    Comments on "Jumpstart Blog No. 29"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 PM, August 26, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the template. I like the diagonals - that will make for a interesting layout. :-)

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:45 AM, August 27, 2008) : 

    Heya Amers,
    Shee's GF, how do you find the time! lol, thanks for the pop in. Still *hoesing and poeping* as they would say in Afrikaans here ( coughing and farting-lol). But feel a little better- at least my head seems to be functioning on a normal level again!
    Glad to hear you did so well in your Tests/classes. And Happy Bday Mom!! Turning 39 is the perfect age! I think I need to stick to that one too-hahaha.
    Love the template and the LO came out so well!
    sending hugs my friend
    Me

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 PM, August 27, 2008) : 

    I have the perfect pictures of my twins fighting to use in this template lol! Not quite a princess party theme but definitely needed by this princess! Thanks Amy!

     

    post a comment