• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, September 29, 2008

    Rock-a-bye Baby in the Shoppe!

    Okay, so most of you already grabbed all of Rock-a-bye Baby here off the blog. But if you didn't or you missed a part, the whole kit, plus some extras I threw in there, is now in my Sophia Sarducci Shoppe. Even better it's 20% off all day today (9/29)!
    And here is your little freebie for being so cool. They are 4x6 bragbook QPs but would work wonderfully as birth announcements too.
    Download Rock-a-bye Baby QPs

    Here's the one I made of Baby Ben, the inspiration for this kit.
    (Less than a week 'til I get to see him!)


    Here is the funniest little video/song about the upcoming presidential election I've seen yet. Be ready to giggle and get the song stuck in your head! Time for Some Campaigning by JibJab

    Just so you know I've finished my latest set of classes, whew! And am off for a week! So only 2 more sessions left for my AABA! Next session is research and design solutions (Can't wait to see what that class is about.) and pshych, interesting combination I know.

    Still haven't recieved any photos from the fair yet. But to be fair Kristen is stressing out because Kullan is once again in England visiting family with his dad. I can't imagine sending my child overseas with someone else. So pray for her sanity and his safe return this week (I think he comes back Wed. but don't quote me on that.).

    Also this week is the Fall Family Night at Emma's school. I get to bake 2 cakes tomorrow, then go in the morning to set up the booth. Fun right?

    On the Sophia blog ther's a lovely set of Fall brag book QPs and a neat-o October/Halloween calendar desktop QP. (My Rock-a-bye Baby QPs will be going up sometime today as well.)
    Kim B. made a Purr-fect mini kit for Silvia's birthday.
    Princess Pam is up to the letter "U" in her ABC kits. Those babies are phenominal!
    Maria has a gorgeous Harvest Halloween add-on for you.
    Melanie has a cute To The Moon add-on and Sherri has an adorable October desktop QP.
    Sherri also has two gorgeous Bountiful QPs for you.
    Kind-of old but Misty has a nice template up.
    Ellie has a cute Halloween treat topper.
    Faith has a precious set of Rescue Vehicles.

    I'm off to bed,
    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Labels:

    Comments on "Rock-a-bye Baby in the Shoppe!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 AM, September 29, 2008) : 

    Amers - Thanks for the URL to the campaigning song. It pokes fun at everyone.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger Sally said ... (1:10 AM, September 30, 2008) : 

    ADORABLE - thank you so much. My nephew was born today and I used the boy announcement. I really appreciate your time and effort. It made the arrival announcement special and it was done the same day in 5 minutes!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:45 PM, September 30, 2008) : 

    heloooooo - anybody HOME???

    LOL - miss you!

    ~B

     

    post a comment