• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, October 10, 2008

    I'm kind-of back

    Okay, so I'm back in NC from Cali. However, my computer decided to die this morning so I don't know how back I am exactly. Hubby went out and got me this sweet laptop so I can do my school work for the week (love the man!) but I don't have access to a good deal of my scrap stuff. A large portion is on my EHD but all my working stuff (new designs and resources) were on the hard drive that has kicked the bucket. Sigh. And no, I didn't back any of it up. So who knows if my 3 in prgroess kits will ever be seen again? All of my lovely designer resources (Overlays, actions, brushes, etc) may be gone for good. (Crying.) Okay, off to do homework I'll let you know if/when I get the design stuff up and running. Also haven't set up my email yet so if you need me send stuff to my gmail account (amywtsn@gmail.com). Hope you all are having a better day than I am.

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. The actual trip was lovely, it's just the return home I'm not too sure about. More on that whenever I get back here.

    Comments on "I'm kind-of back"

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (12:48 PM, October 11, 2008) : 

    Oh no, poor Amy!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your computer :( *big big hugs*. You know, my stuff isn't lost for you and if I can help you in any way, let me know! I'd die when my resources would be gone!!!

    Manu

     

    Blogger janna said ... (1:44 PM, October 11, 2008) : 

    Oh no!!!!

    I have a halloween freebie on my blog

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (2:21 AM, October 12, 2008) : 

    ARRRGH- is it something in the AIR???-
    Well first off- welcome back! MISSED YA- got the photo's from Dadoo and man Emma has got just way tooo cute girl! I so want to *steal* her hair-lol
    Second- AMERS- I'm crying alongside ya girl- I lost all my * half worked kits and 4 months tools(purchased) as well as all the NEW ones I had done ( you know how I store them up- ARRRGHHHHH)- lol
    Also lost ALL my PU kits and stuff.

    I HOPE and PRAY they can recover some of it for you -
    Sending a mail in a sec ok ;-)

    MWAH

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (2:00 PM, October 12, 2008) : 

    Amy - the worst part about a trip is coming home. Oh, and the laundry. That part isn't so good either!

    I hope you get your computer issues sorted soon. Your hubby sounds like a keeper. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:00 PM, October 13, 2008) : 

    Oh No!

    If you want want anything from my store, just say the word. I don't do CU yet though.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:18 AM, October 16, 2008) : 

    Oh AMY - soooo sowwy bout your puter Gurl.

    Let me know any of my STUFFS you need, and if you sent me anything of yours I'll return it to you, ok?

    I'm thinking of you!

    Love, Barb

    MISS YOU MADLY

     

    Blogger Casey said ... (2:36 AM, October 18, 2008) : 

    Hey girl! I don't post much but read faithfully. Hope things start to look up! Email me and I'll give you my CU stuff! I only have a few things but a little might help. Oh, come check out my blog for some blog-train goodies sure to brighten anyones day!

    Casey a.k.a. Pretty Scrappy
    Casey@prettyscrappy.com
    http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:17 AM, October 18, 2008) : 

    Amy..so sorry about your EHD.:( How upsetting.!!I hope you are able to retrieve some of the info.Especially your design resources.From reading the comments on here now...it looks like you may be able to retrieve a few things through friends.How sweet! If you can think of anything that I have and you can use..please let me know!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:57 PM, October 18, 2008) : 

    About 2 years ago, my computer crashed. I was devestated because I had so many digital pictures of my son that I never printed. I took it to Best Buy. They just took out the hard drive and were able to recover my data and put it in my new computer. It cost me about $200 but it was worth every penny. I hope that this might be an option for you.

     

    post a comment