• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    2 days to Bingo! Where's your card?

    Alright people! I've had like 150 Bingo cards downloaded but there's only been one turned into me...ONE!!!!! Now we're not down to crunch time yet but still let's get those bad boys to me sooner rather than later OK? We have some wonderful one of a kind prizes for you all in addition to the attendance gift and the massive fun we'll be having Saturday night! So grab your Bingo card and join us Saturday at 7 pm eastern in the DBD chat room!
    And here's the attendance gift you get for showing up! I think it turned out super cute!
    And don't forget we still have the 12 Days of Christmas going on everyday until Christmas. Stop by the shop and grab today's goodie!
    That includes a cute template from me on Saturday in my shop, but don't worry I'll remind you during the Bingo chat.

    Speaking of my shop I just turned in a slew of kit submissions. They're still all older kit but I've put back most of my Jumpstarts so hopefully you can find what you want in the shop now. I'm working on some new stuff right now and we'll be adding it to the shop here soon!

    Sadly not this week though since I need to finish my Christmas baking and candy making today and tomorrow. We're also trying to get Emma's presents wrapped today as today and tomorrow are his last days off before Christmas eve, and that's when he'll wrap my gifts. I also have to swing by the post office as my Daddoo forgot to take home my mom's stocking stuffers for my sister to wrap and stuff. (That's right I'm blaming him. I gave them to him and he said to give them to him againthe night before he left but I forgot. I'm still blaming him though, because it couldn't possible be my fault now could it?)

    Don't forget to wing by the following spots for some great freebies:
    Kim B. has a fabulous add-on for her stunning new kit Time Anew!!
    Mrs. Miles has a Crazy 'Ol Christmas mini kit on her blog.
    Christie has a fabulous Christmas Tree template. And some holiday Word Art HERE.
    Krakatuka has a fabulous Frosty Alpha and a pretty Christmas QP if you scroll down.
    Bren has a killer free kit called Chilly Willy! (Too cute!!)
    Flor de Papel has two darling candy Cane alphas.
    Julie has an adorable Christmas Bell for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a great Hanging Frame Cluster (Scroll down for more, adorable.)
    Major Tigger Scraps has a neat Iced Cookie alpha.
    Jessy & Leo Designs have a darling Nativity set.
    Don't forget to leave some love when you download.

    Happy Scrapping and Happy Holidays!

    Comments on "2 days to Bingo! Where's your card?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:25 PM, December 18, 2008) : 

    Actually I believe that it is your fault! I managed to squeeze in all the presents that you had stacked in the bedroom corner to bring home so that you wouldn't have to send the packages. Only the biggest one got a little compressed.

    Thanks for the visit. We hope that the little one starts feeling better.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    post a comment