• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, December 12, 2008

    Fa-la-la-la-la!

    Hi everyone! The Christmas season is now in full swing! Are you ready? Do you have your shopping done? I just have to finish hubby's birthday (3 days after Christmas, darn man.) and I'll be done!
    My favorite part of Christmas, beside the decorations and yummy goodies, are the Christmas carols. This year I'm very excited about Christmas as I'm teaching the adult Sunday School class this month and we're doing the very first Christmas carols found in Luke. Sung by Mary, Elizabeth, Zacharias, Simeon & the angels. These songs were sung about the Lord's birth before he was even born, the very first Christmas carols ever, how wonderful! But enough about that.

    Today, I'm guest blogging over at my friend Shelley's Adventure into Romance blog. And if you head on over you can grab a wonderful Christmas goodie from me!


    And tomorrow starts the 12 Days of Christmas over at DigiByDesign! Each day a different designer is featured! Their shop will be 50% off and they will have one part of a coordinating Christmas kit we made just for you! Here's the whole list of who, what and when:


    And here's a peek at my goodie for Day 8 (12/20)!
    Make sure you stop by my shop to grab it for FREE!
    And also on day 8 (12/20) we'll be having a fun Christmas Bingo chat! Grab your card HERE, fill it out and join us for fun and prizes!
    And here's a sneek peek at what you get just for showing up to play!
    So join us for Christmas Bingo Saturday December 20th @ 7 pm eastern in the DigiByDesign chat room!
    (Download card HERE)

    And don't forget that new set of Christmas Jumpstarts I just put into the shop! Christmas collection No. 2 (That means there's a collection No. 1 too!).
    Here are our latest Christmas photos for 2008. They turned out fairly cute if I do say so myself.
    They took forever to get here but now I can finally finish my Christmas cards.

    My parents are in town so I have to scoot but don't forget to swing by Shelley's blog to grab your freebie! And I'll be out of school for the next 2 weeks starting Monday so stop back by and see what goodies I make for everyone!

    Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Fa-la-la-la-la!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (4:40 PM, December 12, 2008) : 

    Hay, I just took a chance to swing by and say hi and HERE you are! Awww! *dork dancing*

    Your photos turned out lovely Amy - very very nice. Its so GOOD to see you back alla time, but I sure miss chatting to you.

    SO glad you're back. I will be looking for ya!

    Love,
    Barb

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (8:44 PM, December 12, 2008) : 

    Amy, what gorgeous photos. Emma is a real cutie. Thanks so much for being my guest today. :)

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (2:31 PM, December 13, 2008) : 

    Your family photos turned out great. I have to say Miss Emma is the cutest, she really plays with the camera. The second photo is my favorite. I wish very happy days with your parents.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:54 AM, December 15, 2008) : 

    Oh Amy what gorgeous photos!! Emma looks absolutely fabulous!!! Could she get any cuter?

     

    Blogger Dirt Cheap Digi Scrap said ... (11:10 PM, December 17, 2008) : 

    Amy,
    Hi, my name is Dedra and I am just entering the digi scrap world as a designer. I launched a website yesterday. Do you have a minute to tell me how to get noticed or if I am worthy of your recognition? :)
    My site is at http://dirtcheapdigiscrap.blogspot.com
    Your daughter is beautiful by the way. I have a little 14 month old daughter and she is sooooo wonderful.
    Anyway, thanks for your time!
    Dedra

     

    post a comment