• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Happy Halloween!

    Hi there everybody! First off I'll give you a computer update, they have received the bad/wrong board and are issuing a refund- so that's good. However the right board is still on back order, sigh.
    I have however hooked up my EHD to the laptop so I have access to some of my scrap stuff...just not PS. I can't find the disc so I can't install it on my new laptop either. I can find the PSP disc so I may just have to go back to that or find the elements disc that came with my tablet. Sigh.

    Okay since I have access to all my old stuff I put together a little Halloween goodie bag for you all. These are goodies that were extras last year or the year before. However as I still don't have a scrap program I have no preview. (Did I mention a sigh.)

    Download a Trick-or-Treat goodie bag

    My dear friend Mrs. Miles gave me an award, she's so nice. I haven't thought about what I'm going to share or whom I'll pass it on to but I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Barb! Love and miss you girl!

    Okay, Emma and I are off to dinner, Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Happy Halloween!"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (4:00 AM, October 30, 2008) : 

    Oh, good news on the computer front at last. I hope you get the other sorted out. Life is never easy, is it? :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:08 AM, October 31, 2008) : 

    I lost my ps disk once when I moved and as a last resort I called their support #. Because I was registered they were able to send me a new disk. It was a couple of years ago but it might be an option 4 you...

    Good luck!!!
    michelle

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:10 AM, October 31, 2008) : 

    Forgot 2 say THANKS for the goodie bag - Thanks :)

    michelle

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:43 AM, October 31, 2008) : 

    TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:11 PM, November 02, 2008) : 

    Sigh, at least I get to visit with you here briefly now and again. I'll take what I can get. I miss you madly.

    Love,
    Barb

     

    post a comment