• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, December 01, 2008

    Jolly Stocking! (& photo update!)

    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend. We just had the three of us for turkey Thursday, but it was still yummy! Then Sun night for the first night of advent we went and made wreaths at church, had a spaghetti dinner and a hanging of the greens candlelight service. So pretty! The youth choirs sang beautifully including 4 of our young men did solos for each verse of We Three Kings, gorgeous with the rest of the choir joining on the chorus!

    Now out in the DigiByDesign shop is our newest Team Tidbit kit Jolly Stocking! 12 fabulous mini kits that all coordinate together. Grab just one or grab them all! Right now they're on sale for just $0.98 each!!


    And here's a little treat just for you! I made a neat little hybrid box using mine and Manu's Jolly Stocking Tidbits. I don't have a sample photo as all extra USB cords are tied up right now (I need to but a new one for the camera.) but I made it myself to try it out and it looks adorable. Emma stuck her letter to Santa in here and it will be "mailed" tomorrow. I think it's 6 inches tall and 2 across but don't quote me on that. It is made to just print on a 8.5x11 piece of cardstock.
    *Word to the wise you may want to make the end tabs a bit bigger than I did when you cut, for easier/sturdier affixing.
    download Jolly Stocking hexagon box

    Since I can't upload from my camera I did scan in a few photos for you all to see what we've been up to over here the past couple of months!

    First up are the Fair photos I've been promising since summer:

    Emma on a roller coaster.

    Look at her bounce!Next up is Halloween:

    Mommy and Emma.
    Trunk-N-Treat at church.
    And finally her birthday party:

    Emma, so cute!
    Making a treasure map.
    The "cake" that we made using the Hello, Cupcake book.
    Eating with Jordan.
    That's all I've got. I was up late doing homework and scrapping but tomorrow I have to decorate at Emma's school and sub for a teacher going to a funeral. Then we have to put up our tree in the afternoon. Whew!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Jolly Stocking! (& photo update!)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 AM, December 01, 2008) : 

    You are up way too late, but thanks for the photos and the E-Mail. Hope the weather clears so Emma can see the sky after sunset on Monday evening.

    Mom likes the photos too!

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (2:49 PM, December 01, 2008) : 

    Emma is so cute. I can't believe that she went on a roller coaster ride. Damien is scared if the ride goes more than in a circle. She is so brave. Go Emma go!

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (11:29 PM, December 01, 2008) : 

    Wow, you sound busy. I think I'll have to get hubby to sort out the tree ready for decoration. The photos are gorgeous, and I loved the cake. :)

     

    Anonymous Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes said ... (9:26 PM, May 18, 2023) : 

    Thaanks for writing

     

    post a comment