• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, November 02, 2008

    My shop is closing!

    Hi there everybody! My Adrianna Lunette line over at Sophia Sarducci will be gone soon. Sophia Sarducci Shoppe is closing it's doors on the 15th of November (downloads availble thru 11/23). On the up side the vault is open until the 15th and the whole shoppe is 50% OFF too! So hurry over and grab what you want before it disappears forever! I won't be looking for a new shop anytime soon so I don't know if/when I'll have new products for you all to enjoy (Besides the lack of PS). Please head on over and take a look. Thanks,
    -Amy
    P.S. Mrs. Miles sells at SSS too as Olivia Dorazio, so check out her shoppe while you're there!

    Comments on "My shop is closing!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:37 PM, November 04, 2008) : 

    Can we have a date sometime soon? I miss you!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:48 AM, November 06, 2008) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    I just wanted to stop by to see how you and your puter progress is going.:) Hope you find your PS disc.That has to hurt a little.:( Bummers!
    Miss you too!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment