• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    I'm back!

    Yay! I found my PS disc! So as I was totally geeking out and missing scrapping I made you all a little something instead of doing my homework...bad Amy, bad!! So here you go a sweet little goodie from me to you!

    Download Blog Jumpstart No. 30

    Are you as jazzed as I am? Love being able to create again. Now I just need to find the camera cord so I can upload all these wonderful photos! I have vacation, pumpkin patch, Halloween, Emma's birthday and a couple of random shots too! I need that cord!

    I am sad that Sophia's is gone but I am heading back over to DigiByDesign. Well, at least sticking my foot in the door. As of right now I'll be helping to do ADs for them and maybe some CT work. We'll have to see if I have enough time to get back into designing for real with that going on. They are looking for new designers over there so head over and check it out! I'd still be there but the whole school thing got in the way.

    Okay enough from me I'll check with you all later I need to go do some homework!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I'm back!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:45 AM, November 21, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers: I am glad to hear that you found your PS CD. From 2,500 miles away you were getting hard to be near. Does your camera really need a special cord or does it just need a USB A to a USB B cable?

    We are looking forward to seeing you and Emma and Will again in three weeks. You can get rid of that snow that you had yesterday.

    Lots of Love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger Sharon Kay said ... (8:54 AM, November 21, 2008) : 

    What a cool looking template! TYVM for sharing...and SOOO glad you found your CD!

     

    Blogger Pam said ... (6:39 PM, November 21, 2008) : 

    Thank you for the fun template!

     

    Blogger heidig said ... (10:26 AM, November 22, 2008) : 

    Yay! you have been missed.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 PM, November 23, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the fun template! Welcome back!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:24 PM, November 25, 2008) : 

    Amyyyyyyy YAY you back!!!

    but, when are you back ... on CHAT? hmmm, I got to gits chattin witchu girl! Do you miss me just a little bit? hmmm???

    I hope schools well and give emma the biggest hug from me!

    luvvins, Barb

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (3:31 PM, November 26, 2008) : 

    Hey my friend- hell it's been a while- LOL
    And a belated BDAy to little Emma- sheee's life took it's own turn this side and I haven't had much free time either.
    Glad to see you back in action tho!
    WOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Ok ok- had tooo much coffee again-lol
    And did Daddoo mention SNOW- hahaha, I'm getting out the SHORTS- it's already nice and warm and everyone here in the *summer holdiay fever mode*- hard not to be with everything and everyone gearing up for Dec holidays-.

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanks giving with the family!
    MWAH

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:20 PM, November 27, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the great template Amy - love reading your blog.

     

    Blogger Vicki said ... (8:00 PM, November 27, 2008) : 

    Thanks a bunch!

     

    post a comment