• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008

    Be Merry!

    Hi there gang & Merry Christmas! I first want to thank everyone who came to chat on Saturday, it was fun! Now, I've got a little gifty for you then I'll probably be MIA since we'll have family in town. I hope you all have a great holiday!

    Here's my Christmas card to you all. If you want you can click on it for the full size then left click and save as, you can. Then you can email it to everyone you know and my work will reach the masses-LOL!

    Now here's a little mini kit that I threw together since I was messing with glitter! I also included a QP I had made from the DBD Black Friday AD because I thought it'd make a fabulous QP!
    Download Be Merry mini

    And here's my LO I made with it just to show you how cool I think it is:
    I hope you all spend a lovely Christmas with those you love!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    -Amy W.

    Comments on "Be Merry!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 PM, December 23, 2008) : 

    Thanks for sharing Amy!
    Happy Holidays!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 AM, December 24, 2008) : 

    Thank you for the Christmas Card and lovely wishes, and especially for the gift.

    Hugs,
    Barb

     

    Blogger KristiYaYa said ... (9:14 AM, December 24, 2008) : 

    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:20 AM, December 24, 2008) : 

    Thank you for sharing this little Christmas mini. Have a safe and blessed holiday.

    Kandy
    Ohio

     

    Blogger Diane B said ... (9:50 AM, December 24, 2008) : 

    Happy Holidays to you and your family, thank you so much for sharing the QP and card hugs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 AM, December 24, 2008) : 

    <pout> The Christmas LO with pictures of your rambunctious four year old are WAY batter than the snail mail version we got. What gives?!? ;)

    Just teasing ya, little sister. Enjoy the holiday, I'm sending you good vibes!

     

    Blogger MemoryKeeper said ... (7:04 PM, December 24, 2008) : 

    Thank you for the beautiful CHRISTmas card! I love it! Thanks for the fabulous, festive freebie!

    Here's to more scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me...
    www.EasyCustomBlogs.blogspot.com

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:02 PM, December 25, 2008) : 

    Wishing you a Happy New Year 2009 !! (:

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (2:51 PM, December 26, 2008) : 

    Happy holidays, Amy! I hope you and your family have lots of fun. :)

     

    Blogger TaniaJPS said ... (4:03 PM, December 26, 2008) : 

    GAWGEOUS layout!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 PM, December 28, 2008) : 

    Thank you for the lovely Christmas kit!!
    Very pretty layout made with your quick page!

     

    Blogger PepPop said ... (3:14 PM, November 25, 2010) : 

    Thank you for a great kit - it's perfect for my Christmas cards. Thank you for still making it available. Jaqui x

     

    post a comment