• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, December 20, 2008

    On the 8th day of Christmas Amy W. gave to me...

    ...a really cool Jumpstart template!

    That's right it's my day to featured as part of the 12 Days of Christmas Celebration over at DigiByDesign. Today my shop is 50% off (and yes, it's starting to look much fuller again too.) and there's a brand spanking new Jumpstart there for you too!
    (It's Christmasy but can easily be used for other LOs too!)

    And tonight is Christmas Bingo chat time! Grab your bingo card and come join the fun!

    I made you all a super cute mini kit as the attendance gift that coordinates with all the other 12 Days of Christmas goodies we're giving away.

    So make sure you stop by my shop, fill out your bingo card and I'll see you all at chat tonight!

    Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "On the 8th day of Christmas Amy W. gave to me..."

     

    post a comment