• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, March 23, 2009

    Back to work!

    Hi all! Nothing really new this week. We're getting ready for the Grand Opening of Nuthouse-Scraps on the 1st of April. Still finding and working out all the bugs in the shop. I have been working and will have all kinds of goodies for you on the 2st as well as the two new sets of Jumpstarts that will be finding their way into the shop and an extra here on the blog for you all. So make sure you stop back by. Until then I'm back to school so I'll see you all soon. (Oh, my class this session is Illustrator and that's a new program for me. So if you don't see much of me, know I'm just learning something new in order to make you all better goodies!)
    Hugs!

    Misty has some extra pieces form her Flying High kit for you!
    Bao-scraps has a beautiful Spring QP up for grabs!
    Stacey has the most adorable word art for her Monster kits!
    Simply Sweet(Kim)has a nice set of solid pastel papers HERE & a huge kit Don't Be Blue HERE.
    Plus Simply Sweet (Kim) is retiring so her whole shop is on sale for 40% off until the 31st, then it's all gone! So stop by and take a peek.

    Comments on "Back to work!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:48 PM, March 23, 2009) : 

    Hi Amers- I beat all your blogging friends to be the first to leave a message on your blog. LOL. You only have two weeks to learn enough so that you can show off to me when I come to play Granddad with miss Emma.

    Keep on working on those college classes!

    Daddoo

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:12 AM, March 25, 2009) : 

    Just popping by to say hi, Amy. Good luck with your opening and have fun at school. I've been a bit quiet too, busy with writing stuff.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:24 PM, March 28, 2009) : 

    HI Amy -

    I'm a baddie. Not got togevver wiv you for a bit.

    I'm sorry I have not been by for a while!

    Hope all is ok with you!

    ♥ Barb

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (4:02 AM, March 31, 2009) : 

    Hey Amy!

    I dont know if you remember me or not, but It's been a long time.

    I am back online and have gotten back into the swing of scrapping and posting my freebies. I have some freebies posted on my freebie page found on the freebie link on the navigation bar.

    Also, do you mind that I link your blog on my banner share page? You're welcome to link me as well, I think you'll love what Ive done to the sight and the new freebies.

    Thanks,
    Hugs - Rachel
    jellybeanlane.blogspot.com

     

    post a comment