• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    Happy St Pats!

    Hooray St. Patrick's Day to y'all! I have a little goodie for you all to enjoy.
    It coordinates with the Mixed Nuts - Lucky Feeling mini kits over at the Nuthouse!
    Download Lucky Feeling word art

    Here's my coordinating mini kit That Lucky Feeling.
    (Cluster tag in kit w/o words or clover)

    Speaking of my new shop, Nuthouse-Scraps, we're open!
    Here's the info from our boss lady TJ:
    Also now in the shop from my beloved Manu-Scraps is her newest kit Missing You.
    You can grab the whole bundle or get each part seperately!

    And Manu has a lovely QP made from Missing You on her blog!
    Swing by and check it out. Hope you all have a great St. Patrick's Day!
    Cheers!

    Comments on "Happy St Pats!"

     

    Blogger AneczkaW said ... (11:13 AM, March 18, 2009) : 

    Beautiful freebie !

     

    Blogger Carol said ... (5:13 AM, March 19, 2009) : 

    OOoooh I love the word art !! My new dog is named Lucky. This will be perfect! Thank you so much.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (11:07 AM, March 19, 2009) : 

    Hey you NUT- hahahaha
    Just popping in to leave some loving all over your blog! Hope you having a GOOD holiday( break) at the moment and good to see you on here! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE-lol
    Yeah- I'm full of caffeine today- haha. Oh Gosh Amers- please tell Miss Emma her parcel is coming- it's in my CAR still and has been for two weeks! Just haven't got round to posting it- will let you know the minute it's left these shores-lol

    Love to you all ( and you to Daddo ;-)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:35 AM, March 22, 2009) : 

    Oh lala, I am SO SO SO bad. Spank me!! I just did not come and visit, my mind is going going ... ya, its gone, actually. When I catch up with it I'll let you know ROTFL!

    Sowwy my friend, that we have not connected yet, but it WILL come to pass.

    I DO miss you - and your designs, are, as always, LOVERLY!

    LIKE YOU!

    ♥ Barb

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (6:15 AM, March 23, 2009) : 

    Hi Amy - I love the colors in your That Lucky Feeling kit. Very pretty and spring-like. I hope you had a nice weekend. :)

     

    post a comment