• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    An Easter treat! (A little late)

    Okay, so I promised you a treat I'm just a little late in delivering it. I'm learning Adobe Illustrator and it's hard. Mostly because I'm used to Raster based PS but also because I know that it can do some awesome things if I could just figure out how!!!! It's taking me forever to figure out how to do what I want to do with it. Bah!

    Enough of that. I have a goodie for you a couple of days late but even better The Nuthouse is putting out a CT call. What does this mean? You'd have an entire shop at your disposal... for free! All you'd have to do is what we all love doing anyway, make LOs and talk about scrapping! Woo-hoo!
    Stop by Nuthouse Scraps to check us out and then join the team!

    And finally here's your super special, if late, Easter present from me!
    Download Easter 2009 Bunny!

    Hope you all have a great week! I'm off to tackle even more Illustrator... wish me luck!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. The Easter Egg Hunt eggs are still up at the Nuthouse! So if you haven't yet stop by and grab all 30 freebie eggs!
    Including three from myself, two are hidden in my shop but they're not my eggs!

    Comments on "An Easter treat! (A little late)"

     

    Anonymous Judy said ... (7:29 AM, April 15, 2009) : 

    Thankyou for the bunny....he was worth waiting for

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (1:44 PM, April 15, 2009) : 

    Aww..how cute! Thanks for sharing your sweet bunny.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Magnolia said ... (2:11 PM, April 15, 2009) : 

    Thank you so much for sharing this adorable bunny.

     

    post a comment