• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, April 01, 2009

    Grand Opening at Nuthouse Scraps!

    Lots of news today!
    First off it's the Grand Opening of our new shop Nuthouse Scraps.
    (We're all a little insane over there, so watch out.)

    We have lots of fabulous new products in the Nuthouse shop, Manu has a killer CU grab bag, a freebie hunt , the whole shop is on sale 50% off April 1st and you get a welcome kit just for joining the forum!
    Here's a little goodie I made that's hiding some where in the Nuthouse... find it and it's yours!
    (15, more coordinating goodies too! All hidden in the nuthouse right now!)
    (The hunt has begun, the first clue is up in our forum! Can you find all 16?)

    I have a new set of Jumpstarts in the Nuthouse! (I know I said two but I'm not done packaging up the second set yet.) It's my Jumpstarts collection No. 11, a great multipurpose set of versatile layered templates.

    And here's a layout I made using Jumpstart 11-A from the new collection:
    Credits:
    kit- Missing You by Manu-Scraps
    template- Jumpstarts 11-A by AMy W.
    font- Bella Donna by Canada Type

    Since it's a new month we have a new Mixed Nuts team kit Blooming Beauty. You can go into the shop and grab just one mini kit or several to mix and match for a mega kit. Here's my Mixed Nuts mini kit for April:

    And here's a little goodie for you all. It was made Just 4 Fun from some leftovers of the Blooming Beauty mini kit. Enjoy!
    Download Just 4 Fun!

    Hope you all have a good week & happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Grand Opening at Nuthouse Scraps!"

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (8:46 AM, April 01, 2009) : 

    Morning Amers- I like the photos of Emma in the Layout. How come I didn't get a copy of the photos? Sniff! :-( Tell Emma that Pawpaw will see her in a week.

    Lots of Love and some Hugs for everyone. Daddoo

     

    Anonymous Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies said ... (7:32 PM, April 01, 2009) : 

    thanks for the freebie!

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (8:48 PM, April 02, 2009) : 

    Thank you for the Fun Freebies. Love them and the shoppe looks amazing! I have your banner linked on my banner page, come visit me, and would you mind linking me on your blog roll?

    Hugs - Rachel
    jellybeanlane

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (12:20 PM, April 05, 2009) : 

    if you still do monday freebies, I Have a fun cupcake mini kit up on my blog for snag. :) Thanks Amy.

     

    Anonymous Tony V said ... (5:42 PM, April 05, 2009) : 

    Good article. We have just had our own grand-opening. I may draw your attention to our handmade, tree-free scrap book album... Here is a link to that item -- http://www.treefreeshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=45

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (5:21 AM, April 06, 2009) : 

    I love the layout you did with Emma. Have a good week :)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:01 PM, April 06, 2009) : 

    I'm a BAD friend - I'm so sorry I was not here to see this good news. You must send a bumm-kick when you post ok? Promise!

    Everyfings so LOVELY and its so sweet to see Miss Emma. She's growing entirely TOO fast.

    hugs from your baddie old friend!
    ~ Barb

     

    post a comment