• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    Super Busy Bee!

    Hello everyone! Well last week was super busy for me. Has the Nuthouse Scraps Grand Opening (still on sale for 50% off!), Emma had her class Easter Party and finally class. This week is busy too. Emma is on her Spring Break but I'm still in school. My Daddoo is coming out for a visit! (Long way to come for Grandparent babysitting. LOL!) And I'm still in school only this is my first week working with Illustrator... should be fun. Anywho I've got nothing for you personally but there's tons of goodies out there!

    Kim B. Has her par of the Blog Train up, Spring Blossoms.
    Acorn has their contribution to Spring Blossoms up too!
    Mrs. Miles has some cute bunny doodles and a couple of fonts on her blog.
    Rachel is back and has some cute bows for you.

    And don't forget to swing by the Nuthouse shop and look for the grand opening freebies!
    You can look HERE for some clues on finding these freebies!

    And finally I just wanted to show you what I made for class this past week. I think it's funny but we'll have to wait and see what grade I get on it. The assignment was to extract a car and show motion in PS.
    Let me know what you all think of it.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Super Busy Bee!"

     

    Blogger clc said ... (12:51 PM, April 07, 2009) : 

    Love your photo assignment - what a neat idea!

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (1:24 AM, April 09, 2009) : 

    Thank you for the mention. I appreciate, always more goodies to share, and it's good to see you had a moment to take a breath. :)

    Keep me posted,
    Hugs,
    Rachel

     

    Blogger AneczkaW said ... (7:07 AM, April 09, 2009) : 

    I love your flying car ! Great idea !

     

    Blogger Amy said ... (9:41 PM, April 14, 2009) : 

    Great job on your photo assignment. Love the car!

     

    post a comment