• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Good things are coming!

    Be patient and you shall be rewarded!
    I'm running a bit behind schedule. My FIL was here last week and we now have lovely hardwood floors and new carpet on the steps (to replace the paint covered carpet). But while we were doing the floors I had no internet. Sigh. Or design programs for that matter. So now I'm scrambling to get my grab bag finished for NSD this weekend and starting my new class for school, Advanced Graphic Design. Busy, busy girl that I am. We're also getting ready for VBS, I'm in charge of crafts again this year.

    Anyway stop back by this weekend to see my grab bag and if I have the time and extra little treat for you all too!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Good things are coming!"

     

    Anonymous Daddoo said ... (9:41 PM, April 28, 2009) : 

    Hi Amers- I get to leave the first message again. Sorry about the no internet. You need to get the camera cord located so you can share the photos of the new floors and of Emma's new haircut.

    Tell Emma that Nana's new knee is working and looking good.

    Lots of Love and some Hugs too!

    Daddoo

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:46 PM, April 28, 2009) : 

    *tapping my fingers*

    erm... I'm not good at waiting, but I suppose I MUST. sigh sigh. I'm confident you are worth waiting for, my friend.

    Mwah from Moi

     

    post a comment