• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    Surprise challenge by Manu!

    You all know my good friend ManuScraps, as I CT for her as my schedule allows. She has her very first Surprise Challenge posted over at Nuthouse Scraps! It's a fun challenge and come with a very cool and versatile freebie too! Head on over and have some fun!
    Stop by the Nuthouse and get all the details on the Surprise Challenge!

    And here's my take on the challenge to inspire you!
    Credits:
    Tangram- ManuScraps
    Seaweed and bubbles- Under Da Sea by Kim B. Designs
    Fish and water paper- Little Fishes by Amy W.
    Blue paper- Emma's Hat by Amy W.

    Have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Surprise challenge by Manu!"

     

    Blogger Shelley Munro said ... (3:56 AM, April 20, 2009) : 

    Just popping by to say hi. I hope everything is going well with you and your family. I always enjoy seeing the kits you and your friends are working on. :)

    Have a good week.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:48 PM, April 24, 2009) : 

    Ammmmyyyyyy

    i'm here to botttheerrr you! How doin my friend? I miss you. Sigh sigh. Will we EVER connect? Why's life taking us apart - huh? not fair, I say.

    shuffle. Well...

    *awkward pause*
    this has got to be stopped! we need a good chat one day. sigh sigh.

    well, at least i came here to visit.

    Hugs to you and emmmmaaa!

    your cwazy freind Mrs. Barbs

     

    post a comment