• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, November 11, 2006

    Template Instructions

    Most of your probably already know how to use templates, but for those who don't I've made some instructions so you can use them more easily. There are both PSP and PS in here so I've got you covered. :)
    I'll include them in all my future templates but they're not in No. 1-8.

    Comments on "Template Instructions"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM, November 11, 2006) : 

    thanks for all the neat templates! I just found them (thanks to a comment on Conny's blog) and downloaded them all :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM, November 12, 2006) : 

    Have I mentioned how much I love your work???!!! Thank you so much for the cute templates; I have fallen in love with templates - you do the design work, I just get the fun job of choosing which papers to use!
    Blessings
    Susan

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Great templates. Love them. Thank you for sharing! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:21 PM, November 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the instructions. I'm waiting for my new graphics program to arrive so I'll have to be patient to use your templates. You do a great job!

     

    post a comment