• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, July 14, 2007

    Fun filled day!

    Today's been a good day here! Emma and I went to the pool this morning and played with Kullan and Brianna. (I took lots of pics but it was with the underwater camera so you'll have to wait to see them.) Then we ate luch and went over to Kullan's house so mommy and daddy could go see the new Harry Potter movie. It was wonderful, well except the actor who plays Dudly isn't great. I loved how they adapted the book for the screen! I say go see it everyone!

    Can I let you all in on a secret? We're having a special celebration next weekend at DBD. I can't tell you what it is but you'll all want to stop by!
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Now let's go find some freebies:
    Maria has an add-on for her BBQ kit.
    Traci has a cute stitches and buttons border up. (She's also got a CT call going.)
    Candee has a Sunny Days mini kit up.
    Kristy has been busy, she has 2 killer paper packs and an overlay on her blog.
    Silvia has a Purple Passion mini kit up for grabs.
    Angelica has a set of Summer brads and a neat template.
    Christine has an add-on for her super cute Little Builder kit.
    (Must have for boys and toddlers!)
    Ksharonk has a Day Trip add-on for you.
    Chapiz has a cool template up.
    Sunfire has a killer QP and more from her Mystic Dreams kit. (Must go thru shop.)
    Grafik Dreams has a neat Formel 1 Racing kit.
    Kari Q. has a 4th of July mini kit.
    Kristine has a set of 5 killer shabby flowers to go with her kit It's a Blast!
    Dahlia has a Bitter Sweet paper pack.
    Lindsay Jane has a crinkled cluster frame.
    Tara has some Summer word art on her blog.
    Boo has a Lilac Smiles kit for you.
    Jen has a set of doodles hearts up for grabs.
    Valinda has a beautiful soft pastel and floral QP on her blog.
    Sabine has a template for you.
    Michaele has a cute brag book QP.
    Jessica has a set of Lush Grid borders on her blog.
    Julie O. has added more QPs to her QP gallery. (There's one by me in there too!)
    Please remember to leave some love when you grab freebies!

    OAKS is having a scavenger hunt so go find your freebies!

    Don't forget it's Saturday so swing by the DBD Super Saver Saturday sale. My kit Lemon Squares is 50% off! And grab the matching add-on for free while you're there!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone! I'll see you Monday!

    Comments on "Fun filled day!"

     

    Blogger Kristine said ... (9:43 PM, July 14, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    Thanks so much for spotlighting my shabby flowers! Made my day when I ambled over to freebie hunt and saw my blog listed! Thanks again!!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:21 PM, July 14, 2007) : 

    Hi, Amy. Great finds here! I also wanted to let you know that I have an add-on to my Daydreamer kit here:
    http://www.melandloys.com/melanies-freebies/2007/7/13/daydreamer-the-directors-cut.html

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Melanie

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (2:31 PM, July 15, 2007) : 

    Wow what a long list. Thanks.
    I'm glad you and the dad unit got to get some time to yourselves, we're looking forward to seeing HP too. Can't wait to see those underwater pics of Emma. An underwater camera - how cool is that? Was it very expensive? Hope you tell us more about it ;-)

     

    Blogger LissaBee Creations said ... (5:40 PM, July 15, 2007) : 

    Amy,

    I used a couple of your goodies in this layout:

    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=147457&cat=all&limit=last1

    I think your liberty bell is the perfect touch. Thanks!

    Melissa

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:09 AM, July 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for showing me the way! You are the best!

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (6:54 AM, July 16, 2007) : 

    Wow! You have been hard at work! I love that BBQ freebie add-on. I'll have to go download it.

    Also, I have a new freebie kit at my site entitled the chicken or the egg. You can find it at http://lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com/2007/07/scrap-happy-chicken-or-egg.html .

    Blessings-
    Jenny

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:12 PM, July 16, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy :)
    Just wanted to stop in and say Hi and while I am here I will grab some freebies.:) Thank you so much for finding all these wonderful goodies for us...and adding me to your list.:)How sweet!!
    How nice for you to get a night out without Emma.We love our kids..but with a break every once in a while..we can love them more.LOL KWIM?
    Hope you have a wonderful day today!!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Boo said ... (7:24 AM, July 17, 2007) : 

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for listing my Freebie 'Lilac Smiles' kit. I feel like I've arrived lol
    Big hugs
    Boo x

     

    Blogger Cora Evans said ... (10:31 AM, July 17, 2007) : 

    I would love for you to swing by and check out my freebie Blog...
    http://scrapzbypimptress.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (1:11 PM, July 17, 2007) : 

    Awwww....as usual thanks so much for sharing my brag book qp link with everyone - so much appreciated!!!! Glad to hear you got to go and see Harry Potter....Kaylene is excited about going to see it sometime when I can get out and take her to it....it was her birthday yesterday and one of her gifts was the preordered Harry Potter 7 book which she should get in the mail on the day of release - she was jumping for joy when she got this!!!!! I got pics and will have to scrap them...too cute!
    Can't wait to see your underwater pics of Emma and you all at the pool - bet they will be neat!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment