• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, June 14, 2008

    Happy Dad Day!

    To all of you out there, but especially my Daddoo have a wonderful Father's Day!
    Sorry I've been gone most of this week. Through Thursday I was busy doing VBS stuff and then I was working on this week's class assignments. Thankfully it's the first week so they were fairly easy assignments.

    Now here are lots of photos of what I've been up to for the past 2 weeks:
    First are the dresses I made for Emma.
    This is the stage at our church, notice the mushrooms I made?
    Here is the Blue Lagoon, watering hole.
    The snack hut
    Emma up on the stage.

    Here's the entrance to my domain- crafts.
    This is one side of the board, we wrote on the paper later in the week.
    Me in my sample bird mask. I'm a toucan- couldn't you tell? (Did I mention the AC was broken and we were roasting up there?)
    Emma at the last night's hot dog supper.
    Emma doing the dance, she was about a half step behind but at least she knew the moves!

    "What's mommy doing with that camera?"And that's when my camera battery died. So I'll have to get the rest of the photos from Kristin later. Did you notice poor shy Kullan singing to his feet there next to Emma? So cute!

    Okay, so as part of our Dad Day celebration over at the Sophia Sarducci Shoppe we have those awesome $1 personal and $2 commercial grab bags! Only on Father's day, then they go up to $2 and $3 respectively for a week (I think), and will be opened into their parts in the shoppe on Monday 6/23. I have a commercial grab box (seemed more manly) but it's also good for personal use too!

    The preview can give you a few hints of what you'll find inside!
    * I've peeked inside and they are all a steal- but I'd grab Christina's, Olivia's CU, Sophia's and mine of course as must haves!

    And I also have a neat little template goodie for you all in celebration of our Dads! You can find it HERE or on the Sophia blog. Here's what I made with it for my honey and the Emster.
    No list just yet because I've had zero time to look but I'm sure I'll have one full of dad/manly themed stuff here super soon.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Happy Dad Day!"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:41 AM, June 15, 2008) : 

    MY GRACIOUS girl~! You are one busy busy Bee! I don't know how you do it all. Your Church stuff looks (as KIM would say STUNNING!!!) Ohh I'm going to be picking your brain for our Sunday School for ideas! The mushrooms are so clever. I am missing you big time... lets chat this coming week!!!

    and I'm sorry you had to roast up there.

    hugs from Miss Barb who's missing you muchly. Hugs to Miss Emma and HFDay to your husby!

     

    Blogger lisbonlioness said ... (3:13 AM, June 15, 2008) : 

    WHOW! I'm totally impressed with all the church stuff. Than Blue Lagoon is amazing! And hell, yeah, sure one could tell you're a Toucan :)

     

    Blogger spartica said ... (12:02 PM, June 15, 2008) : 

    What a TALENTED young lady you are!
    I don't know how you have time to
    do it all. Thx for the great t-plate!

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (4:23 PM, June 15, 2008) : 

    Wow you sure have been busy girl! I can't believe you made those dresses, sure wish I could do that. Emma is so cute. Have a great week.

     

    Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said ... (2:51 PM, June 17, 2008) : 

    You. Are. Woman. {roar!} LOL
    Those dresses are cute!! I almost wish I had a little girl. *sigh*

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (7:27 AM, June 19, 2008) : 

    OM GOSH AMERS- those dresses are STUNNING (as Barb took the words right out of my mouth- WAHAHAHA)
    HOLEY MOLEY I just don't have the patience- hee hee
    And that bird mask is AWESOME! LOL
    GREAT JOB girl- and Emma is getting cuter and cuter!
    Sending hugs your way
    ME

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:07 PM, June 20, 2008) : 

    Hers misses u. :(

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 AM, June 21, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers- Like Barb, I miss you too (or should that be three?)

    Hope you and the family are OK.

    Lots of love. Daddoo

     

    Blogger canscrap4u2 said ... (1:13 PM, July 01, 2008) : 

    How'd you make that waterfall? I'm doing VBS decorations for our church as well (Hawaii Theme) and the waterfall would be perfect! You can post your reply here! THanks

     

    post a comment