• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, June 09, 2008

    I've gone missing

    VBS is so much more work than I expected. On the flip side everyone is telling me what a good job I'm doing and how organized I am- LOL! I have them all fooled. I even took some pictures to share but then left my camera in the classroom. At the end of the night I just want to run home because the AC for upstairs broke and after 2 1/2 hours up there I'm done for. Did I mention it hit 108 F today and with the humidity if felt like 115F, can we say UGH? I haven't been on the computer really since last Thursday except to read all the stuff for my 2 new classes that started- eek! Sorry to be such a fuddy duddy but there you have it. I'm trying to get stuff done for a Father's day grab bag but we'll have to see if I can swing it. I'll try to post pictures (including the one of me doing the bird dance, complete with mask) later this week.

    Here's a few freebies that have fallen into my lap:
    Jill has some sampler word art of her new Fun Dough alphas.
    Farheen has a sweet new paper pack up. (Scroll down, there's more I've missed listing.)
    Rose Made Designs has two very neat Sweet Summer add-ons for you.
    Gina has a killer template up for grabs.
    Kim B. has a Sizzling Retro mini kit on her blog. (Cool template from last week HERE.)
    Barb has 2 add-ons for her new Digital dad kit, just scroll down.
    (Super cool kit of geek gear and black -n- white papers!)
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I've gone missing"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (2:15 PM, June 10, 2008) : 

    Poor Mrs. Amy,

    here you are cooking (steam cooking at that) and we are over here freezing our buttons off! It's been 16c and people are calling it JUNEuary. haha. I think I would rather it be cool tho. Mom can't take the heat, so its truly a blessing for them. I'm sneaking in some time to say hello to you and send you a big hug.

    Looking forward to your photos! Give Miss Emma a big sweaty hug from me. You CAN come here and be in the cool w/ us!

    Thank you for linking my fweebie.

    Loves You, Misses You!

     

    Blogger Tami said ... (6:38 PM, June 10, 2008) : 

    Thanks, again and again, for the freebie list. Your comments make me smile and your list saves me time. Can't beat all that with a click of a button!! Thank you!

     

    Blogger Opal Scraps said ... (5:37 AM, June 11, 2008) : 

    Thanks Amy for remembering me :-). Your comments along with my blog's link is very encouraging. i really appreciate it.

     

    Blogger Clark Family said ... (4:12 PM, June 11, 2008) : 

    Thanks again for all the stuff. I am also in the midst of putting together our VBS (5 year director) it's alot of work but such fun once it starts!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:04 PM, June 14, 2008) : 

    Have NO IDEA what that is in C. But it sounds HOT-LOL
    We are sitting at about 20C during the day and about 11C at night and I'm FREEZING- LOL ( it's the early evenings that get me- chills quickly)- and yeah I'm a woooos- hahahaha, hate getting cold!
    Glad to hear from your Amers- take it easy and have a great weekend with the family-
    AND OH-
    DADDOO- Happy FATHERS DAY for tomorrow- hope they spoil you rotten!

    Big Hugs
    ME

     

    Blogger emilymomto3boys said ... (11:14 PM, June 17, 2008) : 

    Thanks for the list!

    I've got a damask paper freebie pack here if you are interested:
    http://emilygiovanni.com/?p=2023

     

    post a comment