• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, June 02, 2008

    New templates in the shoppe!!!

    So it's been awhile (can we say a month?) since I had a new product in my Sophia Sarducci shoppe for you but the time has come! It's a lovely new set of 12x12 page templates just bursting with circles, rings and dots! So here's a look and a link to Phases of the Moon set 2, now in the shoppe! (20% off all day Monday 6/2, for Monday Madness!!)
    I hope you like them! And unlike my freebie last week, all of these circles are separate (more or less, none overlap on a layer at least) so you have a greater ability to use some eye popping colors with these!

    I'm off school this week while Emma has started her summer school in the mornings. I'm hoping to get everything organized for VBS (next week) as well as a slew of fun new goodies for you all to see in the shop real soon. And yes, I'm still working on those kits that are kicking my booty. Maybe one day they'll be done. Oh and did I mention I have another set of templates almost finished? Yeah, I thought that would cheer you all up. I'm also working on a sweet freebie for you all, Emma helped me make it so be prepared- LOL!

    Let's find a few freebies while we're on here why don't we?
    Bren Boone has a great new kit called Naturally. (Must go thru shop.)
    DK Duos has part 2 of Starburst up for grabs.
    Barb has a neat-o Mushroom and if you scroll down a stitched Cuppa Coffee.
    Bonnie has a bunch of freebies on her blog but I love this add-on to her By The Moonlight kit!
    Kim B. has a little add-on to her June color challenge kit on her blog.
    Valinda has been busy making elements for her Retro Circles kit. (Scroll down, good stuff.)
    Vicki has a neat Acrylic lowercase alpha up.
    Mhulshoff has a killer summer/beach kit called Summer Lovin!
    Digital Candy has a fun add-on to the Welcome to the Jungle Remix collection.
    Flergs has made a set of PS styles for those of us that are shadow challenged, I love the woman!
    Mitzie has a funky yet simple page template for you!
    Nadya has a blog full of fabulous freebies! (Gorgeous stuff!)
    Michelle has a gorgeous Bohemian Summer kit up for grabs.
    Erica has some great new templates up on her blog.
    A-liya has 2 fabulous June Desktop QPs, one with a calendar one without.
    Princess Pam is now on the letter K in her ABC kits!
    Val has the coolest kit called Wild for you HERE and HERE.
    Pinkupixie has an adorable beach June Desktop QP.
    Cracotte has a fabulous musical alpha.
    Remember to leave some love.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "New templates in the shoppe!!!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:20 PM, June 02, 2008) : 

    Thanks Amy.

     

    Blogger Val said ... (10:33 AM, June 03, 2008) : 

    Thanks for indicating my Kit WILD!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:46 AM, June 03, 2008) : 

    Ohh I hope I catch up to you on chat today, if my in-laws don't arrive before then...haha

    i miss you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 AM, June 05, 2008) : 

    I downloaded the Wild kit the other day. It really is great. I love the papers. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 AM, June 05, 2008) : 

    I downloaded the Wild kit the other day. It really is great. I love the papers. :)

     

    post a comment