• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    Going to the Zoo!

    Ok, I've been totally MIA this week. Yes, I suck. But that contest took forever, I hope I win! And it's the last week of classes for this session, BIG papers are due. Plus hubby is off and we wanted to go to the zoo this weekend (aka Sat.), so I needed to get everything done ahead of time. I almost made it but I still need to finish up one of the assignments but the other 3 are done and turned in. Also if you read Daddoo's comment you'll know I came close to killing Emma this week (Not really but she sure did make her mommy mad!). It seemed to be an every other day thing too. One super wonderful day with her than a horrible day. Hopefully if the pattern holds true tomorrow will be a good day since today wasn't so great. Sigh.

    To off balance my slacker-ness this past week, I'm off school next week and plan to spend quality time scrapping. I have a set of DPS templates I need to package up and put into the shop. Speaking of which, what would you prefer? 4- 12x24 templates or 8- 12x12? I like the 12x24 so you could really have a DPS and things can "stretch" across the fold but you'd be the ones buying/using so what's your opinion? I also plan to make you all a special something for a freebie next week. Don't know what yet so if you have any ideas or requests feel free to shout them out. (That means leave a comment.) Oh and any ideas for papers on my tropical kit? (Remember I made a desktop QP from it like 2 months ago?) I have a ton of elements but ideas for papers are just baffling me, I only have 2 sp far which is why it hasn't made it into the shop yet. Sad, I know.

    Okay off to bed because it's way late or early depending on where you live, but regardless it's past my bed time.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Going to the Zoo!"

     

    Blogger elnorac said ... (11:58 AM, July 12, 2008) : 

    You asked which size templates people prefer. I've just started scrapping at 24 X 12, so to me that's preferable. Thanks for asking!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:04 PM, July 12, 2008) : 

    Kin i skwap wif u this week pweese. I'm missin ya.

    I hope you have a WONDERFUL time at the zoo!

    hugses

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (12:26 PM, July 13, 2008) : 

    Hey Amers, Just popping in - I hope you win the contest too. LOL. Hope you made it to the zoo and you had a great day! Been hectic this side a bit too- but seems the air has cleared enough to breathe again- hahahaha.
    As for the papers- sunbursts, leafy hanging vines?, tropical leaves?-not sure what the rest looks like so throwing you some *brain food*-
    Hugs and loves

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:13 PM, July 13, 2008) : 

    Hey, Little Sister!

    So, uh, we have a pair of Pink, Plastic Flamingos in our front yard... a joke on Mom and Dad. Not that they're home to see them yet. The birds arrived sometime Friday afternoon/evening. It was most disturbing.

    Now, onto your paper problem... How about grabbing a bunch of colors from your elements... and making a series of papers based on that. Solid colors, solid with a subtle lighter colored stripe, some green (and/or brown) with outlines of the plant leaves as the pattern, a tan color with vines along one side, some nice blue colored ones, and DEFINITELY one featuring a monkey. ;) That's all I have right now.

     

    post a comment