• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    I'm back... I think.

    Well that was nasty and I don't want to do it again. It's bad enough not being able to swallow well, but then add the hot temps and you get dehydration. I've spent the last 3-4 days finishing a kit for the shop and whipping my group into shape for our group project. I was elected group leader by default. The default being no one else was doing it and I refuse not to get an A. So we've been scrambling like mad to get it done now that we actually have a plan. (My plan- Wahahahahaha!) Can I say Ugh? I have another group project next week for my other class and they've been on the ball and want that work done this week too, I told them it wasn't possible for me. I'm now on the bad person list. (Sigh.) Can't win them all I guess.

    So yes you heard me right I just turned in a new kit to my Sophia Shoppe, so it should be for sale on Monday and I'll have a little freebie for you too. And since I've been away for so long I made you all a little something for this week as well!
    It's an oldie of mine but the original was horribly messy and jagged so I cleaned this bad boy up, pixel wise, then dirtied him up for looks. It's a kids viewer disc. Comes in just PNG or a template with each photo as a separate layer so you can just mask your photos. Easy right? Here it is, I used pictures from today of Emma running through the sprinkler then at swim lessons. (Shadow, words and Emma photos are on mine only.)
    download Viewer Disc here

    If I ever get my home work done I'll be back with a list. That being said stop by Barb (Mrs. Miles) and Kim B.'s blogs, then scroll down. They've both had a couple of killer freebies this week! (My favs, Barb's- Party Night Lights and Kim's- Jenni's Cluster Frame.)

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I'm back... I think."

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:39 PM, June 26, 2008) : 

    Fank you Miss Amers, for all your info and I bees praying for you. I sends you a PRIVATE email to one of your gmail addy's ... YOU GETS? I also hope you are called AmyW on yahoo, cuz I just added you (I still have goober too) but my hello DOES not work no more - not even w/ reinstall. sigh. Soon as I added my Vista 1 Service pack it was dead. :(

    Loves ya, and thx for the amazing ele.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:58 AM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I am soo glad you are feeling a little better.:)
    I don't know of anyone who is busier than you are..yet you still find time to give us a freebie.How sweet.! I LOVE it !!! Thank you!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (11:26 AM, June 27, 2008) : 

    i am soo glad you are doing better! NO FUN! thank you so very much for sharing such a cool freebie!! hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! :D

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:22 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    THANKS SO MUCH! So glad that you are feeling better. :-)

     

    Blogger kimmerbean said ... (12:47 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Thanks for this great viewfinder disc. Reminds me of being a kid. Glad to read that you are feeling better.

     

    Blogger cindiaskew said ... (1:01 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    thank u for the view finder. what a unique idea. awesome. also glad to hear you are doing better.
    tyfs

     

    Blogger Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said ... (2:15 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Hi Amy!!!

    So glad to hear that you are feeling better! Barb, uhm .... I mean Olivia sent me over to give you some lovin' and to let you know how MUCH you are missed, but as usual for me, "a day late, a dollar short AND the LAST to know!!!"

    LOVE the disc and Barb's party lights ROCK!

    I've not had tonsilitis since the mid-70's but remember ALL too well the last experience and surely would not wish that upon anybody - ACK!

    Have a GORGEOUS weekend darlin'!!!

    Hugs,
    Linda :)

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (3:11 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much for the view master reel template. Brings back memories for sure.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:27 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Thanks so much...reminds me of my youth!

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:30 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    AWWW- glad to hear you feeling better Amers! And man aren't those temps terrible! ARRGH- I don't even want to think about getting tonsilitis again- I'd be too scared to go to the doc as he would want me in hospital-ROTF!
    LOVE the disc- and I remember those and the old kaleidascope tubes! Used to LOVE them!
    Thanks girl- take it easy and chat to you soon ;-)
    Loves me

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Awww this is so cool. My kids love the viewfinders. Thanks a bunch and glad your feeling better.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    sssssoooooooooooo COOL!!!!!! THANKS!!!

     

    Blogger Sara said ... (8:09 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much! I can't believe you did this for us after being so sick, how sweet! Thanks!

     

    Blogger Dianna said ... (10:03 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    This is so innovative! Thank you.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM, June 27, 2008) : 

    Thanks!! Good luck with the projects

     

    Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said ... (12:18 AM, June 28, 2008) : 

    I LOVE this!!! Thank you soooo much! :D

    PS. I'm glad you feel better. being sick sucks.

     

    Blogger Carol said ... (3:15 AM, June 28, 2008) : 

    My goodness, I remember these viewer things from years ago when I was little. This will be perfect in the family history book I'm currently creating. Many many thanks for your kindness.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM, June 28, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much for this fun, fun frame idea. I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care...

     

    Blogger Ramie :-) said ... (4:30 PM, June 28, 2008) : 

    Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger verabear said ... (5:16 PM, June 28, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much for this freebie! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 AM, June 29, 2008) : 

    Thank you for the great viewfinder disk!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM, June 30, 2008) : 

    OMG..... This is to dang cute THNX

     

    Blogger AJ said ... (9:37 AM, July 01, 2008) : 

    Way cool! Thanks for sharing!

     

    Blogger Lilaclady said ... (1:46 AM, July 02, 2008) : 

    thank you for the great view finder frame! :)

     

    post a comment