• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, July 02, 2008

    Mid-week

    Things are going well this week so far. I got an A on that super evil group project from last week, and this week's project is going much smoother so far (mostly because I'm not leader- lol!) Emma is sad there's no swim lessons this week but she's been bringing her new Barbie doll that she has named Ester, yes she picked it- I have witnesses, to the pool for free play the days we've gone. Ester is a swim suit Barbie that has a pink pedicure and horrendously big pink sunglasses, Emma takes her everywhere with her. She was a gift from "Grandma Ann" at church for being such a good girl during VBS. "Grandma Ann" has adopted Emma and I because we have the same last name and we were both sick of being asked if we were family so she finally just started saying yes.

    Just so you know I won't be posting on Friday. Emma is off from school and Will is off from work so we're going to be busy doing stuff for the holiday.

    Aaron recently had his nerd score on his blog so I went to see how nerdy I was:

    I am nerdier than 87% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

    And yep I'm 87% nerdy.
    Go ahead and click to see how nerdy you are too.

    Here's a quick Freebie list for you all:
    Barb has a few Canada Day goodies and a proudly USA/Canada flag blog banners for you.
    Kim B. has a lovely Add-on for her DSO color challenge this month.
    Lori made a super neat Liberty hybrid banner.
    Derek has a slew of Patriotic papers on his blog just in time for the 4th.
    Scroll down to grab them all.
    Courtney has a neat Stars and Stripes mini and a template on her blog.
    Ksharonk has a sweet QP from her Softly kit up, but only for 24 hours.
    Jenni has an adorable mini called Splash on her blog.
    Haynay has a Bright and bold paper pack called Circles for you.
    Redju made a killer American kit!! And if you make a LO with it you could win her CU glitter styles too!
    Beth made a pretty QP with her forthcoming kit.
    Shazbutt has a neat template on her blog.
    Kristin has another great template for everyone!
    Jasmin-Olya has a cool set of Rope Flowers.
    Jillann made some yummy looking ice cream cones.
    There's a great template on the Scrap Matters blog.
    Pink Peacock Designs has an Oh Canada mini kit up for grabs.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Mid-week"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 PM, July 02, 2008) : 

    So, I wanted to prove to myself I was more nerdy than you... and I did. I am a SUMPREME Nerd with a score of 92. And I took the v2.0 tst, and scored as a Dorky Nerd God(dess).

    Happy Wednesday, Little Sister!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 PM, July 02, 2008) : 

    Hi Amers - Your Daddoo is only 83% nerdy. Of course they did not have sufficiently high enough age groups to really tell the story and they didn't have high enough level college math classes either.

    Do you have a photo of Emma and Ester?

    Lots of Love and a couple of hugs too. Daddoo

     

    Blogger redjudesigns said ... (11:20 PM, July 02, 2008) : 

    Thank you so much Amy!
    Happy 4th of July!!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (1:28 PM, July 03, 2008) : 

    Good afternoon Amy:)
    YAY!!!!for your "A".:) How cool!
    I hope you have some great pics of Emma and her new friend"Ester". hehe.Sounds so cute!
    Are you keeping busy?LOL The days all seem to be running together lately.Glad to see some sunshine the last few days.:)
    Thank you for taking the time to find some more fantastic freebies for us.:)
    Have a fantastic 4th!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:02 AM, July 04, 2008) : 

    I misses u

    when we chat?

    Where we chat?

    sniff

     

    Blogger HeatherB said ... (6:03 PM, July 04, 2008) : 

    Amy, your blog is fun! I got your link for your May template freebie, and just browsing through here, I see I have missed out on some amazing grab bags. And thanks for the nerd test link...slightly embarrassed to say I scored 92.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM, July 07, 2008) : 

    I saw the nerdy test. Here I am with nothing better to do this morning but click on over there and take it myself. I am a nerd wanna be with a score of 33. Not nerdy, but definitely not hip. How disappointing it that? ROFL
    Thanks for the test I enjoy reading your blog and checking out the freebie list. Tammy

     

    post a comment